Back to

9.10.06

day v

one day to play t-ball with malakai and unpack myself into the room above our garage.
for the first time in my life i have a space dedicated entirely to painting.
it fucking rocks.
yes it does.

the family situation is fun, actually. just...rich.
kai runs around the house counting and playing cars.
for such a small kid the house is a universe of playground.
'paw paw dick' has become his biggest fan.
confined to an easy chair, and barely able to speak they spent the entire time at the dinner table with eyes locked, in a giddy giggly sort of flirtation.

my uncle and cousin left in the afternoon to go back to the city. she didn't want to enroll in school in lafayette, so they opted to commute to their fema trailer every week.
they have been so gracious as to invite me to join them whenever i want.

the night closed with me comfortable on my air mattress, itching to ...do soemthing.
but quite content.

No comments: